BISD Requests Nominations for 2016 Wall of Fame Honoree
The deadline to submit candidate nominations for Brazosport Independent School District’s 2016 Wall of Fame is September 2, 2016. Winners will be honored during the halftime of a home football game, and their names engraved on the Wall of Fame monument located at Hopper Field in Freeport.
The Guidelines for selection are:
Do you know a BISD Graduate deserving of this honor? Nominate them by going to www.brazosportisd.net and select Wall of Fame from the Community droplist.
See who the past honorees were on our Wall of Fame web page.
- Nominee must have graduated from Brazosport ISD at least 12 years prior to the recognition year
- Nominee must have attended a BISD high school for at least two years
- Nominee must meet the criteria for recognition as stated in the purpose
Purpose: To recognize graduates of Brazosport ISD who have demonstrated a high level of achievement in their field of endeavor and/or who have made significant contributions through achievement, service or leadership.
- Current BISD superintendent or serving board members may not be nominated
- All nominations are subject to a background check
- One winner from each high school community may be selected