Pre-K & Kindergarten Round-Up in BISD
Posted on 03/22/2017
A Summer Pre-K and Kindergarten Roundup will be held August 7-11 at all BISD elementary campuses.
See flyer below for more details and requirements, then see steps below to get started!
Click here for Pre-K & Kindergarten FAQ's
Brazosport ISD is encouraging parents to pre-register their Pre-K and Kindergartners for the coming school year during the Spring Pre-K and Kindergarten Roundup happening May 15-19 at all BISD elementary campuses. Registering your child during this time not only gives parents a chance to begin preparations for that important first year of school, it helps the district plan staffing and material needs to ensure a smooth and memorable first day.
STEP 1: Find Your School.
If you need assistance in determining which campus your child will attend, you may use the BISD Infofinder System
or call the Department of Student Services at (979) 730-7000 to find your school.
STEP 2: Gather Required Documents
. In order to enroll a student in BISD, you will need to make sure you have all the Required Documents.
- Certified copy of the child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization record validated by a physician's signature or stamp
- Child's social security number (optional but preferred)
- Driver's License of parent/guardian registering child
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, contract). If you are not a resident of Brazosport ISD, but you are living with someone who is a resident, the resident must complete an Proof of Residency form. This form is available when you register. Falsification of information by parent(s)/guardian(s) may be punishable under the TEXAS PENAL CODE, CHAP. 37, SEC. 37.10. [READ MORE]
- Registration forms are available below. Completion of forms prior to registration will expedite the process.
*New 2017-18 Student AUA will be released soon.