BISD Jeans, Shorts & Shoes Exchange
Bring the jeans, shorts and shoes that your child has outgrown and are in good condition, and you will receive one “Jean Buck”, “Shorts Buck” or “Shoes Buck” for each one that you bring. Each “Jean Buck” is good for one pair of jeans, “Shorts Buck” is good for one pair of shorts, and each “Shoes Buck” is good for one pair of shoes. Our goal is to have an abundant supply of jeans, shorts and shoes for each participating family to choose from.
If you would like to donate jeans, shorts or shoes and not receive the “buck/voucher”, we greatly appreciate your donations. Donations may be dropped off at any of the BISD campuses or at the BISD Administration Building.
Please bring the jeans, shorts and shoes to your child’s school no later than Thursday, April 21, 2016.
Where: Velasco Elementary Cafeteria
401 North Gulf Blvd, Freeport
When: Saturday, April 23, 2016
Time: 8:30-11:30 am
Please bring your items to your child’s campus no later than Thursday, April 21, 2016.
For more information about this event, please contact your child’s campus or Jean May, BISD
Federal Programs Coordinator @ (979) 730-7000.
- Jeans, shorts and shoes must be clean and in good condition: Please do not bring jeans, shorts or shoes that your own children would not wear.
- Jeans do not have to be “blue” jeans (they can be any color) but they must be jeans.
- Mark the size of the jeans, shorts or shoes with a piece of tape or tag secured on the front of the item.
- Each “Jean Buck”, “Shorts Buck” or “Shoes Buck” will serve as an even trade to shop for another jean, shorts or shoes that will fit your child.
- You MUST have your “Jean Buck”, “Shorts Buck” or “Shoes Buck” to shop during the
- Jeans, Shorts and Shoes Exchange Event on Saturday, April 23rd.
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.