SchoolMessenger provides a fast way to contact parents and staff with important information. It gives the district, as well as each campus, the ability to send parents and guardians messages via phone, email, or text. SchoolMessenger operates from the data that is stored in our student management system. To ensure that you receive notices, we ask that you check the contact information for your student(s) using one of the following methods:
- Visit BISD Parent Self Serve
~ If you are registered to use Parent Self Serve, login and click the 'Edit Contact Info' tab.
- Contact your child's campus and the attendance staff will assist you.
- Sends only to the primary home and cell phone listed on file for your child.
- If your cell phone is your primary phone, you will need to add it as both your home and cell phone numbers to ensure you receive all calls.
- Missed announcements can be accessed by dialing 979-730-7080.
- To BLOCK calls from BISD press 5 at the beginning of a call-out.To UNBLOCK calls from BISD, please contact your child's campus for assistance.
- Sends only to the primary cell phone listed on file for your child.
- You must OPT IN by texting YES to 68453
- Text STOP to 68453 to OPT OUT
- Standard text messaging rates do apply.
** Please note that using the text messaging option in SchoolMessenger is your choice. You may wish to check with your wireless provider for possible text charges.
Sends only to the primary email address listed on file for your child
To unsubscribe, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email sent
Along with our website, Parent Portal, Facebook and Twitter announcements, SchoolMessenger is a tremendous asset for general communication and emergency notifications. The district will only use SchoolMessenger to provide information that is timely and relevant.
Click here for a list of SchoolMessenger FAQs.