In order to enroll your child as a new student in Brazosport ISD, please complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Find Your School. If you need assistance in determining which campus your child will attend, you may use the BISD Infofinder System or call the Department of Student Services at (979) 730-7000 to find your school.
STEP 2: Gather Required Documents. In order to enroll a student in BISD, you will need to make sure you have all the Required Documents.
- Certified copy of the child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization record validated by a physician's signature or stamp
- Child's social security number (optional but preferred)
- Driver's License of parent/guardian registering child
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, contract). If you are not a resident of Brazosport ISD, but you are living with someone who is a resident, the resident must complete an Proof of Residency form. This form is available when you enroll. Falsification of information by parent(s)/guardian(s) may be punishable under the TEXAS PENAL CODE, CHAP. 37, SEC. 37.10. [READ MORE]
- Enrollment forms are available below. Completion of forms prior to enrollment will expedite the process.
Enrollment Forms for the 2016-2017 School Year:
Enrollment Forms for the 2017-2018 School Year:
*New 2017-18 Student AUA will be released soon.