THE BRAZOSPORT ISD EDUCATION FOUNDATION.......
- is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens
- shares a vision of enhancing education in the Brazosport ISD
- works to increase private support for educational activities in Brazosport ISD
- benefits Brazosport ISD students and staff personnel by supporting activities not funded by tax dollars
- fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders
The Brazosport ISD Education Foundation has been created to support the educational programs for both the students and staff personnel of the Brazosport Independent School District. The Foundation will provide funds for educational programs and activities which either have not been funded or have been under-funded by the normal operating budget. These funds will be used to facilitate student achievement and skill development, to recognize and encourage staff excellence and to expand community involvement from individuals, businesses and civic organizations.
Brazosport ISD Mission Statement:
The mission of Brazosport ISD is to develop and empower the whole student with the capacity to excel in an ever-changing world.
Brazosport ISD Education Foundation Mission Statement:
The mission of the Brazosport ISD Education Foundation is to generate and award resources to the Brazosport Independent School District to enrich, maintain and expand programs needed to meet the District's stated mission of excellence in education.
The Foundation will achieve its mission by directing resources toward the following goals:
- Encourage all students to work to their highest potential
- Support and recognize staff for innovative efforts and exemplary teaching
- Build community awareness for the Brazosport ISD Education Foundation
- Inspire parents and community to participate with the school district in enriching education
Contact the Foundation:
By Mail: P.O. Drawer Z
Freeport, TX 77541
By Phone: 979.730.7150
By Email: email@example.com