The BISD Records Management Center is located in the Brazosport ISD Administration Building located at 301 West Brazoswood Drive, Clute, TX 77531. District Records are stored at this location and are managed by the Records Management Officer. The Records Management Officer provides assistance to custodians of records for campuses and departments.
The mission of Records Management and Retention, under the administration of Compliance and Data Quality, is to provide the BISD community with a sound records management and retention process. The process is designed to assist the district in remaining legally compliant with respect to the management of records, while reducing the cost of storing and providing records.
- To preserve BISD history by overseeing the management of records;
- To provide customers with fast, accurate access to important district information;
- To remove inactive records from high-cost office space.
- Brazosport ISD requires at least two full business days to process all requests. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible and in the order they are received. Peak periods may require a longer processing time.
- Any incomplete request submitted or requests not picked up after 30 days will be considered closed and will need to be resubmitted for processing.
- Phone request are not accepted.
Brazosport ISD Administration Building
301 West Brazoswood Drive
Clute, Texas 77531
Office Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday)