Petición de registros académicos del estudiante - Español
Student Academic Records Request
- Students who are currently enrolled, graduated or had a set graduation date within the last year must contact the last campus they attended.
- Students who graduated or who had a set graduation date prior to one year ago must submit a Student Transcript Request.
- Copies issued directly to a student cannot be stamped “OFFICIAL”. They must be sent directly to the college, employer, etc.
- Any transcript mailed or given directly to the student will be considered a “regular” copy. “Regular” copies may be embedded with a BISD stamp and placed in a sealed envelope upon request.
- Requests may be submitted online, e-mail, fax or in person at the BISD Administration Building.
- Only the student may request their transcript. Transcripts will not be delivered to any individual without written consent from the student.
Select To Get Started:
Click Here if you are a FORMER STUDENT and would like to order your transcript or student record.
Third Party Education Verifications
- Companies, employers, institutes and any other third party (parents, spouses, etc) must provide a signed authorization form or written consent from the student before receiving any information.
- You may submit your request by fax, e-mail or mail your request to the Records Management Officer.